Party buses are becoming a popular night out event and for great reason. A party bus is a perfect venue for bachelor or bachelorette parties, weddings, birthdays, family parties, office parties and pretty much any other occasion.
We have come up with a list of do’s and don’ts to ensure a safe and fun event for your party bus rental:
- Renting a party bus when you need to transport people to and from a party or the other event is a great idea to make their commute fun and to keep them safe from drink driving. https://www.bergenlimo.com/fleet/new-jersey-nj/,
- Make sure the company you decided to hire from is operating illegally.
- Most rental buses, especially those that market themselves as party buses will allow adult passengers to consume alcohol onboard. But use common sense and drink responsibly. And make sure you are not allowing minors to consume alcohol.
- Always make sure you follow all safety rules, make sure you listen to the driver’s instructions before setting off and also whilst on the bus. Refrain from any behavior that could damage the bus or injure a fellow passenger, and make sure everyone is following the rules and not getting out of hand.
- Make sure you clean up after yourself. Make sure bin bags are passed around several times during the trip to avoid having to clean up at the end of the trip.
- Ask two to three people who are able to chaperones to make sure the guests are behaving themselves and drinking responsibly.
- Make sure you do your diligence when hiring a party bus. A company’s MDOT number, insurance status, safety and inspection record, and accident history are all a matter of public record so make sure you take a minute or two to review all documents that will ensure you a safe event and make sure your chaperones are kept in the loop.
- No underage drinking at all allowed. The bus driver is also entitled to ask to see the identification of passengers onboard the bus. And can even terminate the charter with no refund if underage drinking is discovered.
- No illegal substances and weapons are allowed, so make sure anything considered harmful is not taken on the rental.
- Rental bus companies have a strict no-smoking policy.
- It’s very important not to distract the driver so make sure passengers are respectful. (i.e., breaking open emergency exit doors or hatchets, don’t put any body part outside of the buses windows or emergency exits at any time.
- Make sure you check the bus for any belongings left – make sure you check for your purse/wallet, keys, phone, jacket etc. before you disembark at the end of the night.
Now with fun and of course safety in mind, go have fun..!